Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

16 Weeks 6 Days

I was feeling a bit guilty looking back at Gavin's and Logan's Blogs and thinking how I wrote so much more for Gavin than Logan, but then I realised that there was so much more unknown with Gavin that I really had to vent a lot more often. With Gavin my frame of reference was zero regarding the situation so I was poppin off every other day with thoughts and feelings and with Logan I just kind of hulled up and waited out the pregnancy storm to get to the prize. As it was with Logan so it is with you. I am SO EXCITED just to go to the ultrasound on the 20th of November or there abouts that I can hardly stand it. I try not to think about it or time will just drag on. I imagine if they say you're a girl I will cry and if they say its a boy I will get all swollen with pride. Daddy is so very proud of his boys you can't even imagine. The names alone were months of planning and choosing. Saying it over and over again to make sure it rolled right and sounded proper and couldn't be easily spun into a silly taunt. I know it sounds crazy but I really thought about those things. I love you all so much.

Just as an aside and so I can remember when this happened daddy saved a mans life last shift. He had what is called a Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm it is very dangerous and daddy was able to recognize it and let the hospital know about it. (12/01/10) I just found out that, they got him into surgery and were able to repair it. God has given him the gift of more time on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment