Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

15 Weeks 2 Days

This morning while responding to a large structure fire in a downtown area I had a moment of concern that I might not ever get to see you. The structure that I thought we were responding to was a multi-story multi-family residential building that was just recently finished in the downtown area of a neighboring town. As the truck company our job would be to enter the structure and search for trapped occupants. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was a multi-story abandoned industrial building and I knew we would just setup the tower and drowned it in water. I don't know why I get this way when your mother is pregnant but I do. It must be my flair for the dramatic. Silly I guess.

Credit to http://newbricktonfire.webs.com/ for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment