Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

14 Weeks 1 day

I guess some things have changed with this being the third time. This time Gavin is old enough to realize what is going on and even Logan communicates well enough to voice his opinions. Gavin has joined the Wrestling Team and we are excited to see him in action! He is going to be a good protector big brother.

Time seems to be going by pretty quickly this time. I am barely noticing the weeks pass by. I guess the perspective of how quickly 9 months goes by is relative. I remember thinking Gavin would never get here and Logan was more of the same I suppose. Possibly time will slow when we get to the uncomfortable stages.

Lori and I are really hoping Michelle and Travis can get pregnant and have a baby in close proximity to ours. Only time will tell but it's fun to have cousins close in age to eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment