Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

13 Weeks

I feel like I need to catch up on some thoughts being that its 13 weeks already and I have already usually logged about 8 posts by now. Well your brother Logan is feeling pretty excited that he is going to be a big brother like Gavin. He will do anything I say if I tie it to a part of being your big brother. He keeps saying he wants to pet your head so just be prepared for that.

I feel like I am being greedy by wanting another perfectly healthy baby boy or girl, but I really do! Sometimes I want to sing to mommies belly, but I feel like I am going to make you a bad singer if I do. Seriously tho, that stuff goes through my head!On similar line of thought Daddy has a picture of Logan and Gavin velcroed under the back of his helmet, but all I have for you is the ultrasound picture so I have it tucked in there so you are always with daddy just in case I have to say goodbye. I don't want you to worry tho because daddy works very hard so that doesn't happen, but we always trust that God knows better than we do so if he needs daddy then daddy has to go.

I have to get back to work, but I just got off the phone with mommy and your brothers so I just wanted to take time to tell you I love you too and goodnight.

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment