Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

36 weeks

Today you were very emotional when I got home from work. Gavin had told you that you were the most beautiful woman in the world with a big tummy. I am pretty sure it made you sad even tho you kept telling the boys that you were crying happy tears. I didn't know what to say. You said you are sick of being sore all the time. I feel helpless that I can do nothing for you. The boys and I tried to help out by cleaning up. Gavin and Logan both made their beds and helped daddy clean downstairs. I got the vacuum out and got the stairs and main floor. I cleaned the main floor bathroom and the boys got the basement bathroom (I followed up to make it nice). I scrubbed the main floor toilet with a toothbrush to get everything the regular brush and rags can't reach. I hope tomorrow brings a happier mommy. I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment