Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

34 weeks 4 days

Dear Lord,

I just wanted to let you know, it has been my greatest pleasure raising my boys. I thought I knew happiness when I married Lori, but the pure joy of this family with these boys cannot be matched.

Thank you for my son Gavin with his heart of gold and wonderful imagination. I could not ask for a more sensitive and loving son than this. Who would help me in everything I do if not for Gavin?

I thank you again for my Logan with the glint in his eye and your love in his heart. His passion and candor can be a challenge at times but will be a great asset in life. Who will always give you all he has in every task if not for Logan?

Finally let me thank you for the chance to raise another boy who as of yet is a pure mystery, but I know he will be perfect because you made him just for us.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment