Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

23 Weeks 1 Day

Last night you were kicking in mommies tummy and I had my hand there so I started talking to you and you stopped kicking and listened to daddies voice. I can't wait to see you when you come out. Your brothers are very excited to see you too. We are praying for you every night and if we forget your big brother Logan is right there to remind us we forgot to pray for the baby. You are going to be in good hands when you arrive. Today I thought of a new name that I really like a lot! The name is Ronin. A Ronin was a Samurai who's Lord had lost his land for some reason. Some Ronin became mercenaries for hire in feudal Japan. Ronin were highly skilled and feared warriors. What a great name for a boy like you! Too bad mommy doesn't like it. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment