Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

22 Weeks 2 Days

Baby,

This is the mommy who is carrying you around right now and she is one amazing woman and I wrote this letter to her today to tell her how great she is. You will instantly fall in love with her just like your brothers and I did.

Love,
Daddy


Lori,

Yesterday I told you in a playful way that Lori and Love have the same number of letters, but it is actually something I have been thinking about for a couple weeks. The way I look at love and the person you are to me are the same thing. I cannot think of one without the other springing to mind. At some point you either perfectly fit my notions of love or my thought of love became who "you" are, but either way you are love to me. You meet the needs of this family in a  way that is uniquely Lori and we could not imagine a world without you. I wanted to take this ordinary day to tell you just how extraordinary you are to me, and to our family. To me you are love. You are amazing!

I love you,
Mike

2 comments:

  1. You successfully made me cry! Such a sweet post I can't wait for her to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post! Lori, you are blessed to have a man who can express the kind of love he feels for you in such an eloquent way!

    ReplyDelete