Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

20 Weeks

Today is the day we had our ultrasound! Gavin said it was going to be a girl and Logan said it was gonna be a boy. Well it's a BOY! Again! When the ultrasound tech announced it Logan gave a little shout and pumped his fist, "Yes!" and Gavin got sad because he was wrong but Mommy and Daddy were just happy to hear that everything looked healthy. Praise God!
Mommy had to go to an Ice Skating tournament in Michigan today so Daddy took the boys out to lunch at McDonalds and shopping for wrestling headgear. While we were out shopping Logan was telling everyone that the baby was a boy and that he was the best big brother! You can't help but swell with pride when your baby shows that kind of love for his baby brother. What a blessing you are going to be to our lives! As it appears mommy still likes the name Grayson but daddy likes Colton but since daddy got to name Logan mommy is gonna choose this time I think.
All that being said I am a little sad because we wanted to name this baby for Nonnie Mursewick and call her Grace if it was a girl. So I am telling mommy I am not sad, but I am. But that is the only reason I was disappointed. I am excited for another wrestler or soccer player or whatever this boy turns out to be! Sorry Nonnie. We love you! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment